Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome to Brown Rice and Avocados!





















Welcome!

Why: Because we’re convinced that healthy food is expensive. This blog sets out to turn that notion upside down. It isn’t expensive to eat healthy, you just need to know the right staples to buy – and some ideas for meals.

  1. Healthy
  2. Affordable
  3. Fast
Recipes are a pain! I confess I hate them and hardly ever use them unless it’s Thanksgiving (when I’m not eating healthy). So instead of recipes, I’m going to blog about buying the right staples to stock up on, so when you reach for food it is a healthy snack.


No calories will be discussed here ever. Why? Because healthy fit people don’t count calories, and neither should you. When you are eating healthy food, you can eat more of it – and you can eat until you’re satisfied.


This is a carb friendly zone – the right ones that is. Because without carbs you will have no energy to exercise (or brain function to think) and we should be exercising and thinking.


Ok, so welcome! My name is Chris Corrao and I’m excited to take you all on an eating adventure. Eat healthy, affordable and quick meals with me and let’s prove everyone wrong.


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment